Crane Creek Regional Park
“We are family! I’ve got my boots and binoculars with me!” Drop by with your friends and family to explore in our parks together. Meet other families, make new friends, and together we can use our senses to notice the seasonal wonder and unique experiences waiting for us. All ages and abilities are welcome. Please feel free to use the email below to find out specifics on trails and your access needs. We will meet in the central parking lots of each park. Parking is $7 or free for Regional Parks members. For more information, contact Kalen Roloff Geck at email@example.com.
Join us for a Sunday hike:
- September 12 • Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail
- October 10 • Riverfront Regional Park
- November 14 • Crane Creek Regional Park
- December 12 • Foothill Regional Park
- January 9 • Spring Lake Regional Park, Violetti Road entrance