Sonoma Valley Regional Park
After the wildfires, the Sonoma County landscape is recovering. Our community can heal with nature. Recharge your mind, body and spirit with an immersion in the beauty, tranquility and healing power of our natural environment. Join Regional Parks staff and our community partners to step outside, feel the breeze on your skin, the trail beneath your feet, and experience the multitude of ways that nature heals.
At this month's Harmony of Life: Exploring Music, we'll explore music outdoors with the Chalkboard Players performance troupe and musical guests. Experience the connections between music and emotions through this fun and interactive session for all ages. This is a bilingual (Spanish/English) program. Registration is required. Free. Parking is $7 or free for Regional Parks members.
Register and join us for the series:
- June 6, 2018 - Settle Down at Sun Down - North Sonoma Mountain Regional Park
- June 10, 2018 - Restorative Yoga - Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach
- June 23, 2018 - Laughter is Medicine: Improv for Everyone - Crane Creek Regional Park
- June 24, 2018 - Restorative Yoga - Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
- July 14, 2018 - Harmony of Life: Exploring Music - Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- July 18, 2018 - Settle Down at Sun Down - Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail
- August 4, 2018- Creating Together: Movement, Art & Music - Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
- August 19, 2018 - Capture the Moment Through a Lens - Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- August 29, 2018 - Settle Down at Sun Down - Tolay Lake Regional Park