Crane Creek Regional Park
After the wildfires, the Sonoma County landscape is recovering. Our community can heal with nature. Recharge your mind, body and spirit with an immersion in the beauty, tranquility and healing power of our natural environment. Join Regional Parks staff and our community partners to step outside, feel the breeze on your skin, the trail beneath your feet, and experience the multitude of ways that nature heals.
At this month's Laughter is Medicine: Improve for Everyone, we'll join the Chalkboard Players performance troupe for interactive improv and theatre games in nature. Flex your imagination and practice the art of making fun happen! This bilingual (Spanish/English) session is family friendly and great for all ages and skill levels. Registration is required. Free. Parking is $7 or free for Regional Parks members.
Register and join us for the series:
- June 6, 2018 - Settle Down at Sun Down - North Sonoma Mountain Regional Park
- June 10, 2018 - Restorative Yoga - Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach
- June 23, 2018 - Laughter is Medicine: Improv for Everyone - Crane Creek Regional Park
- June 24, 2018 - Restorative Yoga - Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
- July 14, 2018 - Harmony of Life: Exploring Music - Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- July 18, 2018 - Settle Down at Sun Down - Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail
- August 4, 2018 - Creating Together: Movement, Art & Music - Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
- August 19, 2018 - Capture the Moment Through a Lens - Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- August 29, 2108 - Settle Down at Sun Down - Tolay Lake Regional Park