Enjoy leisurely walks with friendly, older adults. Explore plant and animal life, swap stories, and take a gentle 2-mile stroll along some of the county’s most accessible trails. All abilities are welcome! Free. Parking $7 or free for Regional Parks members. For more information, call Shelly Spriggs at (707) 483-0940.
Join us for the series:
- August 7 - Coastal Prairie Trail -free parking at the Regional Parks parking lot near the Bodega Bay Community Center
- September 4 - Laguna de Santa Rosa Trail - park for free at the Highway 12 entrance
- September 13 - Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail
- October 2 - Crane Creek Regional Park
- November 6 - Foothill Regional Park