Celebrating Land, People & Culture
Please join us to commemorate the opening of Tolay Lake Regional Park. We will acknowledge the many contributions that created Sonoma County's largest park and celebrate the parkland's past, present and future with hikes, cultural demonstrations, farm activities, food, music and more.
- 10:30 a.m. - Arrival and welcome
- 11 a.m. - Dedication remarks by Sonoma County and Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria officials
- 12 p.m. - Picnic lunch compliments of Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria
- 12 to 3 p.m. - Tribal cultural artisans, children’s activities, birding station and partner displays
- 1 p.m. - Tolay ecology hike with Sonoma Land Trust
- 1 p.m. - Family farm activities with Regional Parks
- 2 p.m. - Wildflower walk with Regional Parks
Registration is appreciated
Parking is free.
In the event of rain, the dedication and lunch will take place under tents and some outdoor activities may be cancelled.