- Environmental campsites are available in remote settings reached by hiking approximately 2 miles from Hood Mountain's parking areas. Sites include tables, food lockers, tent clearings and primitive toilets. Potable water and electricity are not available. Cooking stoves are permitted, but campfires and barbecues are not.
- Four sites along Azalea Creek can be reached by hiking in from the Los Alamos Road entrance. (Two individual sites near Merganser Pond, reached by hiking in via the Pythian Road entrance, are closed due to wildfire damage.)
- Campers may stay up to four consecutive nights. Dogs on leash and horses are allowed.
- Rates are $20 per night for up to four people.
- Non-refundable reservation fees apply. Cancellation fees may apply.
- Discounts and promotional offers are not available.
- Hood Mountain campsites must be reserved by calling (707) 565-2267 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Detailed camping and reservation information