We'll be "Winging It" the last Wednesday of each month, exploring Sonoma County's birding parklands along wheelchair accessible routes. June 28, join our experienced birding guide, Dave LaCasse, at
Maxwell Farms Regional Park as he helps you identify and learn more about our local birds. The walk lasts 2 hours, moves at an easy pace, is free, interactive and fun for all ages. If you cannot stay the entire time, you may return to the starting location at your convenience. Bring your own binoculars or borrow ours. Carpooling is encouraged. Heavy rain cancels.
Help us celebrate our 50th anniversary by identifying 50 bird species each trip! Here's the schedule:
- April 26 – Tolay Lake Regional Park
- May 31 – Spring Lake Park Swim Lagoon
- June 28 – Maxwell Farms Regional Park
- July 26 – Taylor Mountain Regional Park
- August 30 – Wohler Bridge River Access