Spring Lake Regional Park
Entertained by birds? Enjoy kayaking? Why not mix the two? Birdwatching is a great way to observe animals in their natural habitat, and being on the water allows you to see a wide variety of birds, and other wildlife. All levels of birders and paddlers are welcome. Each session will include a brief kayaking demonstration as well as kayak equipment and binoculars to borrow. The cost is $30 per person in county, $32 out of county and registration is required. Parking is $7 or free for Regional Parks members. For more information, contact Stefanie Landman at Stefanie.Landman@sonoma-county.org.
Join us on a Saturday:
- Sept. 11 • Spring Lake Regional Park, Violetti Road entrance
- Oct. 23 • Riverfront Regional Park
- Nov. 6 • Doran Regional Park, Jetty Day Use
- Dec. 11 • Spring Lake Regional Park, Violetti Road entrance
- Jan. 8, 2022 • Doran Regional Park, Jetty Day Use