Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail
Join us for Nuestros Parques, Spanish-language nature hikes in the Sonoma County Regional Parks. A bilingual naturalist leads these free, 1 1/2- to 2-mile family walks on the first Saturday of each month. We'll explore different nature and cultural themes and discover why time outdoors is good for our bodies and minds. Walks start at 10AM and end at noon. Then we enjoy a potluck picnic in the park! Please bring a reusable water bottle, your own plates, utensils, and a healthy lunch dish to share.
This walk is part of Healthy Parks Healthy People Bay Area initiative, which connects residents with the health benefits of public parks and open spaces. Free. For more information, contact Irma Cuevas by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (707) 565-7888.
Join us for the series:
- December 7 - Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail
- January 4 - Cloverdale River Park
- February 1 - Helen Putnam Regional Park
- March 7 - Bird Walk Coastal Access Trail - Doran Entrance
- April 4 - Foothill Regional Park
- May 2 - Laguna de Santa Rosa Trail