West County Regional Trail
Off Graton Road behind old Graton Fire Station
Enjoy leisurely walks with friendly, older adults. Explore plant and animal life, swap stories, and take a gentle 2-mile stroll along some of the county’s most accessible trails. All abilities are welcome. Free. For more information, contact Irmas Cuevas by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (707) 565-7888.
Join us for the series:
- January 7 - Cloverdale River Park; parking $7 or free for Regional Parks members.
- February 11 - Sonoma Valley Regional Park; parking $7 or free for Regional Parks members.
- March 10 - West County Trail - Graton Road Parking Lot
- April 14 - Santa Rosa Creek Trail - "A Place to Play Park," W. Third St.
- May 12 - Maxwell Farms Regional Park; parking $7 or free for Regional Parks members.