Enjoy leisurely bird walks for all levels of experience on the last Wednesday of the month. These outings are designed especially for older adults to enjoy nature and each other’s company. Bring your binoculars or borrow a pair from us. Carpooling is encouraged. Parking $7 or free for Regional Parks members and free at Spud Point Marina. For more information contact Meagan Horeczko by email at Meagan.Horeczko@sonoma-county.org or by phone at (707) 539-2865.
Join us for the series on the last Wednesday of every month:
- January 29 - Spud Point Marina
- February 26 - Tolay Lake Regional Park
- March 25 - CANCELLED - Ragle Ranch Regional Park
- April 29 - Crane Creek Regional Park
- May 27 - Sonoma Valley Regional Park