Enjoy leisurely walks with friendly, older adults. Explore plant and animal life, swap stories and take a gentle 2-mile stroll along some of the county’s most accessible trails. All abilities are welcome! Parking is $7 or free for Regional Parks members. Free parking at the Coastal Prairie Trail and Laguna de Santa Rosa Trail locations. For more information, contact Kristina Stanton at Kristina.Stanton@sonoma-county.org.
- Tuesday, Sept. 7 • Riverfront Regional Park
- Tuesday, Oct. 5 • Coastal Prairie Trail, Bodega Bay Community Center trail entrance
- Tuesday, Nov. 2 • Laguna de Santa Rosa Trail, Highway 12 entrance
- Tuesday, Dec. 7 • Spring Lake Regional Park, boat launch, Newanga entrance
- Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022 • Cloverdale River Park