Spud Point Marina
1818 Westshore Road, Bodega Bay
Spud Point Marina
Spud Point Marina is on Bodega Harbor, approximately 50 miles northwest of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Santa Rosa. The harbor is the hub of commercial and sport fishing in Sonoma County, and is a popular destination during crab and salmon seasons. Spud Point is is the only Northern California ocean marina with no bar to transit when entering and exiting a harbor. Spud Point welcomes monthly berthers, overnight visitors and yacht club cruises.
- Stable docks from 30 feet to 80 feet and end ties able to accommodate vessels up to 148 feet
- An average water depth of 12 feet
- 30 and 50 AMP electrical service
- Free waste pump-out station
- Fuel dock with gas and diesel
- Guest dock and overnight berthing
- Radio for overnight accommodations
- Fishing pier and observation pier
- Locked restrooms and showers for marina tenants
- Public restrooms
- Ample parking close to berths
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wi-Fi at $5/day, $15/week or $29/month
- Dry storage lot with 44-foot sites
6 a.m. to 6 p.m. May-September and November-January
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. February, March, April and October
Phone: (707) 875-3535
Fax: (707) 875-3436
Charges are for the length of the berth or the length of the boat, extensions included, whichever is greater. A security deposit equal to one month’s berth fee is required.
- Commercial & recreational: $6.55 per foot per month with annual lease
- Live-aboard (15 available): $325 per month in addition to berth fee
Charges are for the length of the boat - all extensions included.
- Boats under 30’: $20 per night
- Boats 31’ to 40’: $30 per night
- Boats 41’ to 50’: $40 per night
- Boats 51’ to 60’: $50 per night
- Boats 61’ to 90’: $60 per night
- Boats over 90’: $100 per night
44-foot sites for trailers, boats on trailers, RVs, and fishing equipment secured on pallets: $85 per month
$5/day, $15/week or $29/month. Password is limited to one user and one registered device.
About Bodega Bay
Bodega Bay is a fishing village of approximately 1,000 people on the east side of Bodega Harbor. Bodega Bay has restaurants, galleries and shops and is surrounded by beautiful regional and state parks. Bodega Bay makes a great base for touring the North Coast and inland vineyards.
Some content on this page is saved in alternate format. To view these files, download
the following free software.
for downloading compressed files