For Immediate Release
Wildfire Impacts - October 31 Update
Santa Rosa, CA – October 31, 2017 – The following Regional Parks remain closed due to the impacts of the Sonoma County wildfires:
- Hood Mountain Regional Park & Preserve
- Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
- Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- North Sonoma Mountain Regional Park & Preserve - OPEN
- Crane Creek Regional Park - OPEN
- Tom Schopflin Fields
We are assessing park conditions. Hood, Shiloh, Sonoma Valley and Schopflin Fields face longer-term closures, and we will update their status as soon as possible.
We have cancelled all programs through Nov. 1 to allow staff to address the immediate needs of the wildfire disaster.
Regional Parks' main office in Santa Rosa and the camping reservations line are open for regular business hours and can be reached at (707) 565-2041.