Spud Point Marina
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay
Fuel Line Replacement Project
Regional Parks will be replacing the fuel line at Spud Point Marina with estimated start and completion dates of Aug. 15 - Sept. 15, 2019. The service dock will be closed during construction. To purchase fuel, ice and oil, please contact the Spud Point Marina office by phone at (707) 875-3535 or by email at email@example.com. We appreciate your patience as we work on this improvement project.
Spud Point Marina is on Bodega Harbor, approximately 60 miles northwest of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Santa Rosa. The harbor is the hub of commercial and sport fishing in Sonoma County.
Spud Point Marina welcomes monthly or overnight visitors and yacht club cruisers. The marina office and fuel dock are open daily.
- Stable docks from 30 feet to 80 feet and end ties able to accommodate vessels up to 148 feet
- Water depth of 12 feet at Mean, Low, Low, Tide (MLLT)
- 30 and 50 AMP electrical service
- Free waste pump-out station
- Fuel dock with gas, diesel and ice
- Guest dock and overnight berthing
- Radio for overnight accommodations (VHF Channel #16)
- Fishing pier and observation pier
- Locked gates, restrooms and showers for marina tenants
- Ample parking close to berths
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wi-Fi at $5/day, $15/week or $29/month
- Dry storage lot with 40-foot sites