Developed boat launches are available at Regional Parks throughout Sonoma County. For a complete list of boating sites, visit Find a Park.
The launch fee for trailered boats is $4 or free for Regional Parks members.
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Spring Lake is a 72-acre lake with a paved launch for boats up to 16 feet. Electric motors only. The year-round boat launch is at the bottom of the park's Newanga Avenue entrance.
- Doran Regional Park - Doran Regional Park has a launch on Bodega Harbor for boats up to 20 feet.
- Westside Regional Park - Westside Regional Park features a three-lane launch on Bodega Harbor and a wheelchair-accessible kayak launch.
- Cloverdale River Park - This small park in northern Sonoma County features a paved launch on the Russian River for small craft.
- Steelhead Beach Regional Park - Steelhead Beach in Forestville offers a gravel launch on the Russian River for drift boats, kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards.
- Wohler Bridge - Wohler Bridge Russian River access is a seasonal launch in Forestville. You can off-load small craft here Oct. 1-May 15 with a gate key from Regional Parks' Santa Rosa office.
Southern Sonoma County
- Hudeman Slough Boat Launch - This launch about 10 miles south of Sonoma provides access to the San Pablo Bay National Wildlife Refuge. The boat ramp and dock are temporarily closed for repairs.