Guerneville River Park
13811 State Highway 116, Guerneville, CA 95436
Guerneville River Park is a day-use area on the south side of the Russian River, just off of Highway 116.
The 5.3-acre park offers a non-motorized public boat launch for kayaks, paddleboards and access to the Russian River in addition to parking, group and individual picnic sites, a lawn area, trails and accessible walkways and a restroom.
Future plans for this park include a small outdoor stage and additional parking. Learn more.
Group Picnic Reservations
Picnic sites at Guerneville River Park are first-come, first-served.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed at the park.
- Fires and barbecues are not allowed outside the picnic areas.
Guerneville River Park has accessible parking, paths of travel, restroom, drinking fountain, & picnic sites. The park features a boat portage ramp but persons that use mobility devices will find it difficult to navigate the steep concrete ramp.
- Summer Season (weekends and holidays only): On weekends and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day, commercial bus operators are not permitted to drop off or pick up passengers at the Regional Parks river beaches, with the exception of Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach. Commercial shuttle and charter buses may make free reservations with C3 Transportation to transport passengers on the Regional Parks River Shuttle at least 48 hours in advance by calling 415-727-7158.
- Summer Season (weekdays only): On weekdays between Memorial Day and Labor Day, commercial bus operators will need to obtain a permit in advance before dropping off or picking up passengers at the Regional Parks river beaches. Commercial buses without reservations will not be allowed in the parks.
- Off-Season (Fall/Winter/Spring): On any day between Labor Day and Memorial Day, commercial bus operators will need to obtain a permit in advance before dropping off or picking up passengers at the Regional Parks river beaches. Commercial buses without reservations will not be allowed in the parks.