Spud Point Marina
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay
During the coronavirus emergency, Spud Point and Mason's Marinas and the Sport Fishing Center are open only for essential services and for boating for commercial and recreational fishing beginning May 8, 2020. By health order, occupants of sport fishing boats must be members of the same household. Commercial sport fishing operators can serve members of multiple households and must comply with social distancing, face covering and hygiene requirements.
The marina office is open for business in a limited capacity Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. and Friday. We are closed Wednesdays. Face coverings are required in marina buildings and outdoors when social distancing requirements cannot be met.
We are conducting business thru our remote Marina by phone and email.
We will have minimal staffing at the marina so it is recommended that you contact our remote office during business hours.
Overnight guests please use the self-registration process explained on the sign on the front door. You are welcome to call or email our remote office during business hours with questions and to make your payment. (Please remember to drop your registration card thru the mail slot in the door.)
Spud Point Marina Slip Holders who wish to make a payment or have questions please contact the marina office or our remote office by phone or email during business hours.
Marina Attendants are on duty seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and available on your VHF Ch.#16 by hailing “Spud Point Marina.”
Spud Point Marina is on Bodega Harbor, approximately 60 miles northwest of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Santa Rosa. The harbor is the hub of commercial and sport fishing in Sonoma County.
Spud Point Marina welcomes monthly or overnight visitors and yacht club cruisers. The marina office and fuel dock are open daily.
- Stable docks from 30 feet to 80 feet and end ties able to accommodate vessels up to 148 feet
- Water depth of 12 feet at Mean, Low, Low, Tide (MLLT)
- 30 and 50 AMP electrical service
- Free waste pump-out station
- Fuel dock with gas, diesel and ice
- Guest dock and overnight berthing
- Radio for overnight accommodations (VHF Channel #16)
- Fishing pier and observation pier
- Locked gates, restrooms and showers for marina tenants
- Ample parking close to berths
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wi-Fi at $5/day, $15/week or $29/month
- Dry storage lot with 40-foot sites