Spud Point Marina
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay
Spud Point and Mason's Marinas and the Sport Fishing Center are open for essential services and for boating for commercial and recreational fishing.
Please contact our remote office during business hours for questions or to make payments.
Overnight guests: Please follow the self-registration process posted on the Spud Point Marina office door. Please drop your registration card through the mail slot in the door.
Marina attendants are on duty from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily and can be contacted by hailing “Spud Point Marina” on VHF Ch. 16.
Spud Point Marina is on Bodega Harbor, approximately 60 miles northwest of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Santa Rosa. The harbor is the hub of commercial and sport fishing in Sonoma County.
Spud Point Marina welcomes monthly or overnight visitors and yacht club cruisers. The marina office and fuel dock are open daily.
- Stable docks from 30 feet to 80 feet and end ties able to accommodate vessels up to 148 feet
- Water depth of 12 feet at Mean, Low, Low, Tide (MLLT)
- 30 and 50 AMP electrical service
- Free waste pump-out station
- Fuel dock with gas, diesel and ice
- Guest dock and overnight berthing
- Radio for overnight accommodations (VHF Channel #16)
- Fishing pier and observation pier
- Locked gates, restrooms and showers for marina tenants
- Ample parking close to berths
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wi-Fi at $5/day, $15/week or $29/month
- Dry storage lot with 40-foot sites