Spud Point Marina
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay
During the coronavirus emergency, Spud Point and Mason's Marinas are open only for essential services and for boating for commercial and sport fishing beginning May 8, 2020. By health order, occupants of sport fishing boats must be members of the same household. The marina office is closed until further notice.
Spud Point Marina is on Bodega Harbor, approximately 60 miles northwest of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Santa Rosa. The harbor is the hub of commercial and sport fishing in Sonoma County.
Spud Point Marina welcomes monthly or overnight visitors and yacht club cruisers. The marina office and fuel dock are open daily.
- Stable docks from 30 feet to 80 feet and end ties able to accommodate vessels up to 148 feet
- Water depth of 12 feet at Mean, Low, Low, Tide (MLLT)
- 30 and 50 AMP electrical service
- Free waste pump-out station
- Fuel dock with gas, diesel and ice
- Guest dock and overnight berthing
- Radio for overnight accommodations (VHF Channel #16)
- Fishing pier and observation pier
- Locked gates, restrooms and showers for marina tenants
- Ample parking close to berths
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wi-Fi at $5/day, $15/week or $29/month
- Dry storage lot with 40-foot sites