Spud Point Marina
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay, CA 94923
Dungeness crab season notice: The recreational Dungeness crab fishing season opened on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2022. The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is lifting the Dungeness crab trap prohibition in Fishing Zones 3-6 (all areas south of the Sonoma/Mendocino county line) for the recreational fishery effective Jan. 14, 2023 at 8:01 a.m. Learn more.
Spud Point Marina is on Bodega Harbor, approximately 60 miles northwest of San Francisco and 20 miles west of Santa Rosa. The harbor is the hub of commercial and sportfishing in Sonoma County.
Spud Point Marina welcomes monthly or overnight visitors and yacht club cruisers. The marina office and fuel dock are open daily.
Overnight guests: Please follow the self-registration process posted on the Spud Point Marina office door.
Marina attendants are on duty daily and can be contacted by hailing “Spud Point Marina” on VHF Ch. 16.
- Stable docks from 30 feet to 80 feet and end ties able to accommodate vessels up to 148 feet
- Water depth of 12 feet at Mean, Low, Low, Tide (MLLT)
- 30 and 50 AMP electrical service
- Free waste pump-out station
- Fuel dock with gas, diesel, and ice
- Guest dock and overnight berthing
- Radio for overnight accommodations (VHF Channel #16)
- Fishing pier and observation pier
- Locked gates, restrooms, and showers for marina tenants
- Ample parking close to berths
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wi-Fi at $5/day, $15/week or $29/month - Wi-Fi is a third party service, Regional Parks does not take payment or give technical advice.
- Dry storage lot with 40-foot sites - Currently full, waitlist available.
Monthly rate per foot with a 30-day minimum. Charges are for the length of the vessel, including overhangs, or the length of the berth, whichever is greater. A security deposit equal to one month’s berth fee is required.
- Commercial & Recreational: $7.25 per foot per month
- Live-aboard (15): $200 per month in addition to berth fee. All Live-aboard slips are full.
Charges are for the length of the boat - all extensions included. Rate includes use of electrical power
Commercial & Recreational Boats:
- Boats 30’ and under: $21.74 per night
- Boats 31’ to 40’: $32.60 per night
- Boats 41’ to 50’: $43.47 per night
- Boats 51’ to 60’: $49.68 per night
- Boats 61’ to 90’: $57.96 per night
- Boats over 90’: $74.52 per night
40-foot sites for boats on trailers: $95 per month
Currently full, waitlist available.
$5/day, $15/week or $29/month. Password is limited to one user and one registered device. Wi-Fi is a third party service, Regional Parks does not take payment or give technical advice.
Charter Boats - Sport Fishing Center
Sailing, whale watching, sportfishing and other charter trips are great ways to enjoy Bodega Bay and to get out on the ocean. Sonoma County Regional Parks operates the Sport Fishing Center located across the harbor from Spud Point Marina within the private Porto Bodega Marina. The Sport Fishing Center is the only place in Bodega Bay where privately chartered boats may dock for passenger loading and unloading.
About Bodega Bay
Bodega Bay is a village of approximately 1,000 people on the scenic Sonoma Coast, fewer than 50 nautical miles from the Golden Gate Bridge.
Bodega Bay features restaurants, galleries, and shops and is surrounded by parks offering camping, hiking, fishing and other outdoor recreation opportunities. Bodega Bay also makes a great base for touring the North Coast and Wine Country.
Our free recycling center is open to the public during regular marina hours, 7 days a week. We collect used oil, batteries and used paint. We don't accept household items or electrical/computer equipment.