Join or Renew
General and Senior Memberships
Purchase or Renew Online
Memberships purchased or renewed online are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days.
Purchase at our office or the entry kiosks at:
- Regional Parks' office - 2300 County Center Dr. Building A, Suite 120, Santa Rosa - Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Note the public entrance is between the two buildings, enter building A and follow the directional signs to Sonoma County Regional Parks lobby.
- Doran Regional Park
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Note: Spring Lake entrances are staffed only intermittently
Memberships purchased or renewed in Regional Parks' office or a park are fulfilled immediately.
Purchase at a Store
- REI stores in Santa Rosa and Corte Madera
- Oliver's Markets
- Sonoma Outfitters
- Sebastopol Hardware Center
- Garrett Ace Hardware in Healdsburg and Windsor
- Guerneville Fulton Ace Hardware, Santa Rosa
- Trek Bicycles of Santa Rosa
- Fleet Feet Sports, Santa Rosa
- Copperfield's Books, Petaluma
- Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau at the Sonoma Plaza
- Four-Eyed Frog Books, Gualala
Memberships purchased in stores come in the form of vouchers to be redeemed online, by mail or at Regional Parks' office. After a voucher is redeemed, the member will receive a parking hang tag and other membership materials. Vouchers redeemed online or by mail are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days. Vouchers include a temporary parking pass to be used while the voucher is redeemed.
Purchase by Mail
Fill out, print and mail the membership order form (PDF: 312 kB) Membership orders received by mail are fulfilled within 15 business days.
Note: Do not use this form if you are buying a gift membership. Please go to our gift membership page instead.
Access memberships are $29 for persons with permanent disabilities. In addition to the regular member benefits, Access members enjoy a $4 per night discount on campsite reservations. Applications can be submitted in person at Regional Parks' office, by mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Access membership orders submitted by mail or email are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days.
- Access Membership Application (English)
(PDF: 113 kB)
- Access Membership Application (Spanish)
(PDF: 113 kB)
Vehicle Entry Passes
Annual low-cost vehicle entry passes are available for Sonoma County residents with very limited incomes. The pass provides 12 months of parking at all the regional parks. Applications can be submitted at Regional Parks' office, by mail or email. (See the mail/email addresses on the application.) Pass orders received by mail or email are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days.
- Vehicle Entry Pass - Application in English
(PDF: 387 kB)
- Vehicle Entry Pass - Application in Spanish
(PDF: 319 kB)
Distinguished Veterans Day Use Parking Pass
Disabled war veterans and other distinguished veterans may be eligible for a free Regional Parks parking pass. The pass provides free parking at all the regional parks and can be renewed every five years. Download the flyer to see if you’re eligible.