Join or Renew
Purchase or renew park memberships online
Online purchases and renewals are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days.
Purchase or renew at Regional Parks' office or the entry kiosks at:
- Regional Parks' office - 2300 County Center Dr. Building A, Suite 120, Santa Rosa - Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Note the public entrance is in the courtyard between Buildings A and B.
- Doran Regional Park
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Note: Spring Lake entrances are staffed intermittently
Memberships purchased in Regional Parks' office or a park are fulfilled immediately.
Purchase at a store
- REI stores in Santa Rosa and Corte Madera
- Oliver's Markets
- Sonoma Outfitters
- Sebastopol Hardware Center
- Garrett Ace Hardware in Healdsburg and Windsor
- Westlake Ace Hardware, Santa Rosa
- Trek Bicycles of Santa Rosa
- Fleet Feet Sports, Santa Rosa
- Copperfield's Books, Petaluma
- Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau at the Sonoma Plaza
- Four-Eyed Frog Books, Gualala
Memberships purchased in stores come in the form of a voucher to be redeemed online, by mail or at Regional Parks' office. After a voucher is redeemed, the member will receive a parking hang tag and other membership materials. Vouchers redeemed online or by mail are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days. Vouchers include a temporary parking pass to be used while the voucher is redeemed.
Purchase by mail
Fill out, print and mail the membership order form (PDF: 312 kB) Membership orders received by mail are fulfilled within 15 business days. Do not use this form if you are buying a gift membership. Please go to our gift membership page.
Access memberships are $29 for persons with permanent disabilities. In addition to standard membership benefits, Access members enjoy a $4-per-night discount on campsite reservations. Access membership applications can be submitted in person at Regional Parks' office, by mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted by mail or email are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days. Applications submitted in person are fulfilled immediately.
Vehicle entry parking passes
Annual low-cost vehicle entry passes are available for Sonoma County residents with limited incomes. The pass provides 12 months of parking at all regional parks. Pass applications received by mail or email are fulfilled by mail within 15 business days. Applications submitted in person are fulfilled immediately.
Distinguished veterans parking pass
Disabled war veterans and other distinguished veterans may be eligible for a free Regional Parks parking pass. The pass provides free parking at all the regional parks and can be renewed every five years. View the flyer to see if you’re eligible.