Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
5750 Faught Road, Windsor, CA 95403
Google Maps™ Directions
Temporary partial closure: The Ridge Trail is closed due to a land slide blocking the trail. The rest of the park remains open however there are trees down throughout the park due to recent wind storms, please use caution.
Shiloh Ranch Regional Park in southeast Windsor features a rugged landscape in the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains and offers nearly 8 miles of trails for hiking, bicycle, and horseback riding.
The 850-acre park includes oak woodlands, forests of mixed evergreens, ridges with sweeping views of the Santa Rosa Plain, canyons, rolling hills, a shaded creek, and a pond. The parking area features a large lot for horse trailers, a flush restroom, and a drinking fountain.
Shiloh Ranch's looped trail system offers moderately difficult hiking on unpaved trails and allows hikers to create routes of varying lengths and intensity.
- Most of the hikes wind through oak woodland with views of the Santa Rosa plain.
- The Ridge Trail features panoramic views of north-central Sonoma County.
- To tour the park, one option is to follow Ridge Trail to Creekside Trail to Pond Trail to Ridge Trail to Big Leaf Trail.
- Another loop option is to follow Big Leaf Trail to Canyon Trail to Pond Trail to Creekside Trail to Ridge Trail.
- Many of the trails are former ranch roads, and their width and the park's ample horse trailer parking make Shiloh a popular destination for equestrians.
Much of the park burned in the 2017 Tubbs Fire. Burned trees are clearly visible in some areas, and hiking here is an opportunity to see how a landscape regenerates after a wildfire.
The group picnic area at the entrance features barbecues, a gazebo, lawn, and a small oak grove and can be reserved by calling (707) 565-2041 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. The picnic area was not damaged by wildfire.
Dogs on leash are not allowed on trails but are allowed in the picnic area and parking lot.
The park features an accessible group picnic area.
7 AM to sunset
Not allowed on trails
Ranger Station: (707) 433-1625
CA Relay: 711
$7 or free for members
Upcoming events at Shiloh Ranch
No Upcoming Events...