- $37 per night May 1 through November 30
- $35 per night during off-season
- Non-refundable reservation fee of $9.50 applies
- Access membership rates are $33 per night peak season/$31 per night off-season
Sonoma County residents receive a $2 per night discount on regular peak/off-season rates.
- Rates include one vehicle and one towed vehicle per site. One additional vehicle is allowed at $7 per night.
- Up to eight people are allowed per site. Check-in is 2 PM. Check-out is 12 PM.
- Most campgrounds allow dogs with a fee of $2 per dog, per night.