- Bird Watching
- Boating and Paddling
- Horseback Riding
- Outreach Programs
- Tolay Fall Festival
- Trails Challenge
- Back to Boating and Paddling
Paddling in the Parks
Kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing are popular activities at Regional Parks throughout Sonoma County. For a complete list of paddling locations, visit Find a Park and search for kayaking/canoeing parks.
- Cloverdale River Park - Cloverdale - Boat launch
- Del Rio Woods - Healdsburg - Shore launch
- Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach - Healdsburg - Shore launch
- Riverfront Regional Park - Windsor - Shore launch on Lake Benoist
- Steelhead Beach - Forestville - Boat launch
- Sunset Beach - Forestville - Shore launch
For more information and river itineraries, visit Paddling the Russian River.
Spring Lake Regional Park - Santa Rosa
- Newanga Avenue entrance - A year-round boat ramp is at the end of the Newanga Avenue entrance. Trailered boats, kayaks and paddleboards can launch here.
- Violetti Road entrance - From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, kayaks and paddleboards can be rented and launched from the parking area at the end of the Violetti Road entrance. One-hour rentals are $12 per rental, and online reservations are highly recommended.