- Bird Watching
- Boating and Paddling
- Horseback Riding
- Outreach Programs
- Tolay Fall Festival
- Trails Challenge
- Back to Boating and Paddling
Developed boat launches are available at Regional Parks throughout Sonoma County. For a complete list of boating sites, visit Find a Park.
The launch fee for trailered boats is $4 or free for Regional Parks members.
Personal Water Craft (such as jet skis) are prohibited within Bodega Bay Harbor, and cannot be launched from the boat launch.
- Doran Regional Park - Doran Regional Park has a launch on Bodega Harbor for boats up to 20 feet and a wheelchair-accessible kayak launch. View Doran Boat Launch and Boat Trailer Parking Map.
- Westside Regional Park - Westside Regional Park features a three-lane launch on Bodega Harbor and a wheelchair-accessible kayak launch.
- Cloverdale River Park - This small park in northern Sonoma County features a paved launch on the Russian River for small craft.
- Steelhead Beach Regional Park - Steelhead Beach in Forestville offers a gravel launch on the Russian River for drift boats, kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards.
- Wohler Bridge - Wohler Bridge Russian River access is a seasonal launch in Forestville. You can off-load small craft here Oct. 1-May 15 with a gate key from Regional Parks' Santa Rosa office.
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Newanga Avenue entrance - Spring Lake is a 72-acre lake with a paved launch for boats up to 16 feet. Electric motors only. The year-round boat launch is at the bottom of the park's Newanga Avenue entrance.
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Violetti Road entrance - Summer kayak and paddleboard rentals are available from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily beginning Memorial Day weekend. The rental office and rental launch site is next to the swimming lagoon at the park's Violetti Road entrance. Last rental is at 5 p.m.
Southern Sonoma County - San Pablo Bay
- Hudeman Slough Boat Launch - This launch, about 10 miles south of Sonoma, provides access to the San Pablo Bay National Wildlife Refuge.