Developed boat launches are available at Regional Parks throughout Sonoma County. For a complete list of boating sites, visit Find a Park.
The launch fee for trailered boats is $4 or free for Regional Parks members.
- Doran Regional Park - Doran Regional Park has a launch on Bodega Harbor for boats up to 20 feet and a wheelchair-accessible kayak launch. View Doran Boat Launch and Boat Trailer Parking Map.
- Westside Regional Park - Westside Regional Park features a three-lane launch on Bodega Harbor and a wheelchair-accessible kayak launch.
- Cloverdale River Park - This small park in northern Sonoma County features a paved launch on the Russian River for small craft.
- Guerneville River Park - Close to downtown Guerneville, this community park offers a boat launch for kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, and other non-motorized watercraft, plus a parking area.
- Steelhead Beach Regional Park - Steelhead Beach in Forestville offers a gravel launch on the Russian River for drift boats, kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards.
- Wohler Bridge - Wohler Bridge Russian River access is a seasonal launch in Forestville. You can off-load small craft here Oct. 1-May 15 with a gate key from Regional Parks' Santa Rosa office.
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Newanga Avenue entrance - Spring Lake is a 72-acre lake with a paved launch for boats up to 16 feet. Electric motors only. The year-round boat launch is at the bottom of the park's Newanga Avenue entrance.
- Spring Lake Regional Park - Violetti Road entrance - Summer kayak and paddleboard rentals are available daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. The rental office and rental launch site are near the swimming lagoon at the park's Violetti Road entrance.
Southern Sonoma County - San Pablo Bay
- Hudeman Slough Boat Launch - This launch, about 10 miles south of Sonoma, provides access to the San Pablo Bay National Wildlife Refuge.