Tent, trailer and RV camping is available at the following parks:
- Doran and Westside, both on Bodega Bay and featuring harbor access
- Stillwater Cove and Gualala Point, both on the northern Sonoma Coast and featuring beaches and forests
- Spring Lake, which offers a wilderness experience near the conveniences of Santa Rosa
- Hood Mountain in scenic Sonoma Valley features environmental campsites reached by hiking approximately 2 miles from the parking areas.
Reservations are required. First-come, first served sites are not available.
- $37 per night May 1 through Nov. 30
- $35 per night during off-season
- $20 per night for environmental campsites
- Non-refundable reservation fee of $9.50 applies
- Access membership rates are $33 per night peak season/$31 per night off-season
Sonoma County residents receive a $2 per night discount on regular peak/off-season rates.
- Rates include one vehicle and one towed vehicle per site. One additional vehicle is allowed at $7 per night.
- Up to eight people are allowed per site. Check-in is 2 PM. Check-out is 12 PM.
- Most campgrounds allow dogs with a fee of $2 per dog, per night.